Thursday, July 1, 2010

Catch Me If You Can Save the Dates




Hooray for wedding planning! I will take any excuse to pretend I am a graphic designer, but it's nice to actually have a semi-legitimate reason now.

We're still debating Save-the-Date ideas, but I can't get the travel theme out of my head. With that in mind I made this Catch Me If You Can-inspired card (by "inspired" I mean "copied and pasted directly from the opening credits." It might have taken animators 4 months to make their credits, I knocked out this little number in about an hour).

I like it a lot--it's cute, funny, reflects all the hours we've spent sitting in airports for each other, and even the title, Catch Me If You Can, fits for a wedding.


*And no, that is not the date when we're getting married. Because that is still up in the air (although now somewhat narrowed down), I went with something generic: my birthday. Again, friends and family, don't go savin' nothing (this message may or may not be intended for my future brother in law. Just sayin.)

3 comments:

  1. March 29, 2011. Date saved! I'll be there!

    jk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good thing you warned us, because I was about to go into Google Calendar and start saving.

    ReplyDelete