Friday, July 23, 2010

A Few of Our Favorite Things


Because there's nothing else I should be doing right now (except sleeping/packing), I made another Save the Date! Yaaaay!!!

This one features some of our favorite things (cue Julie Andrews...). Clockwise from top left they are: soccer cleats, a radio mic, the Southwest icon, the Penn State Nittany lion, pointe shoes, the Martha's Vineyard black dog, a typewriter, the symbol for the Camino de Santiago, the Cabot House shield, and the Spanish bull.

I think if I did this in real life (meaning, not in 2 hours with random gifs from Google), I would probably add a few more icons and maybe shrink them. Cute?


Also, I've lost count of how many times I've said this, but no, that is not the realio date. It is top secret, for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment