Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cheese Wedding Cakes: Why am I Just Discovering these Now?


Oh my.Do you know what these are?
These are wedding cakes. And they are made out of cheese.
Yes. That's right. Cheese wedding cakes. Has your mind exploded yet? I am literally amazed to have just found these now, seeing as right up there with my fiance and little red cowgirl boots, cheese is pretty much my most favorite thing in the world (I have six different kinds in my fridge right now: Parmesan, mozzarella, ricotta, cheddar, brie, and provolone. But who's counting?).

Could I get away with a tower of cheese instead of a wedding cake at my reception? Hmm... Something tells me it would get veto'd by lesser dairyphiles...

But really though, aren't they beautiful? Big round tiers, flecked, white, golden, red wax, topped with fresh fruit, fresh flowers, a monument to love and dairy...



Cakes available at the Cheese Shed. Leave it to the British to come up with such a wonderful way to introduce more and more cheese to special occasions. Wallace would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment