Monday, September 6, 2010

Still Getting Married!

Despite my lack of blog posts (or, as evidenced by my lack of blog posts), wedding planning is still in full force. It's been an entertaining summer!

Venue/Caterer: check
Church: check
Rehearsal Dinner space: check
Band: check
Bridesmaid Dress: check
Wedding Gown: CHECKITY CHECK

Yes, we are nailing down those big decisions, left-and-right. Up next: shoes, Dave's suit, florist, photographer, invitations. I am supes-de-dupes excited about all these things and they all deserve big beautiful blog posts, but it's Labor Day and Dave's here and instead I'm going to watch eight million episodes of Community in my pajamas. So to distract you, here's a picture of a little pony in an Apple Store.

xoxo,
kendall

2 comments:

  1. Philipp is really glad that you updated your blog. He might be your most faithful reader. He is very impressed by your planning progress.

    We want to see the dress, but I guess a blog is not the best place to post top-secret pictures.

    Say hi to Dave for us!

    ReplyDelete