Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shoooes!!!!

I was told I need to post more about the wedding...
but I am sleepy...
and I want to eat Halloween candy...
forEVER.
So....
SHOES!!!
I am a big fan of shoe-shopping, and I'm still debating what to go with. My first thought was bright, cheerful, yellow
I like stylish, comfy, unique (these fit the bill on all three)
And I am aaaalmost 800% certain that these little babies will make an appearance
Fancy cowgirl boots?
Right now these are the front-runners. Hello, adorable. They have giant gold bows on them. Look! Bright red toesies? Flowy white dress? I may have to steal every ounce of this stylish lady's fashion sense.
It's not too soon to buy shoes, right?

1 comment:

  1. No, not too soon! You bought the dress, so buy some shoes! Wedding shoes, reception shoes, honeymoon shoes, wife-shoes. Lots of shoes.

    ReplyDelete